Deciding where to stay in London can be an overwhelming task. There are SO. MANY. HOTELS.
But if you're up for a splurge, The Berkeley Hotel, located in the swish Knightsbridge neighborhood, across the street from Hyde Park, lays out the red carpet for its littlest guests. Actually, it gives them a little red tote which doubles as a connect-the-dots puzzle. Can you guess what it is?
Now, here's what's inside the kiddie goodie bag:
AMAZING ACTIVITY BOOK
A BOOK ABOUT LONDON
SOAP THAT LOOKS LIKE A GOLDFISH IN A BAG
THE BERKELEY BEAR...
WHO ALWAYS STAYS AT THE BERKELEY.
This summer the hotel is offering the Family Heaven package for a"special rate" of £720 per night (inclusive of all taxes) for two rooms. The package also includes the following:
- Welcome champagne for the grown-ups
- Berkeley chocolates and home-made cookies for the little ones (feel free to sneak one away from them)
- A selection of game consoles (including Nintendo Wiis, subject to availability) to use during your stay
- Traditional English breakfast for four guests.
- Bonus: The hotel also has an indoor swimming pool with "child-friendly swimming hours."
Call the hotel's reservation team at +44 (0)20 7107 8841 to book this package or check-out the other family-friendly amenities for yourself here.